Great for: intensive support for inflammation regulation
- Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
- LONGVIDA HIGH ABSORPTION FORMULA DELIVERS FREE FORM CURCUMIN: Longvida® is the only delivery system proven to deliver free form curcumin into the bloodstream and target tissues (all other supplements are converted to curcumin metabolites after being taken up by the kidneys and subject to enzyme conversion - conjugation and glucoronidation)
- 285X UCT QUALITY GUARANTEED: GMP manufactured - quality standards that medicines manufacturers must meet in their production processes to ensure products are of consistent high quality
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGAN
Product contents: 30 capsules (1-month supply).
Price NZD $39.95
Curcumin is a flavonoid extract of turmeric root but it is poorly absorbed in the body and rapidly metabolised into inactive forms. Longvida® Optimised Curcumin™ harnesses a patented lipid delivery technology that offers 285x greater bioavailability, 65x higher peak plasma levels, and 7x longer-lasting action than standard curcumin. Longvida® curcumin is highly stable and highly soluble, optimised to deliver free curcumin (the active form that is not metabolised or glucuronidated) into the bloodstream and target tissues. Free curcumin is the only form that is proven to reach the brain.
Longvida® technology addresses factors associated with poor bioavailability by providing a unique phospholipid and fatty acid coating that surrounds the curcumin molecule and enables it to be transported into the lymphatic system rather than the circulatory system. Unlike the circulatory system, the lymphatic system bypasses the liver (the major organ for metabolism), so less curcumin is exposed to metabolic enzymes and remains in the free active form.
Each product contains 30 capsules, providing a 1-month supply at the standard 500 mg daily dose.
Directions for use
Adults: take 1 capsule daily with food. For intensive support, take 2 capsules daily as a split dose. Do not exceed the dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner.
It is not advisable to exceed the recommended dose. Seek professional advice before taking any food supplement if you are taking medication or breastfeeding. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children.
Ingredients: Longvida® optimised curcumin extract; capsule shell (emulsifier: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose); stearic acid; soy lecithin; maltodextrin; ascorbyl palmitate; silicon dioxide.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Longvida® optimised curcumin extract from turmeric root
(min. 20% curcuminoids)
% Recommended Intake
- Soya protein
- Suitable for halal and kosher diets
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans